SKF 6002 Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearings
These are also known as Barrel Bearings because of their design and they are widely used where only low radial load carrying capacity is required. Other than the load capacity difference, Single Row these Bearings is quite similar to their counterpart in terms of performance and durability.These Bearings are manufactured with several kind of material based on the application and working environment. Chrome steel is one of the most popular materials used in production of these Bearings because of its durability yet sheet steel, polyamide and brass are also used for some applications. One of the most important parts of Spherical Bearings is the cage that holds bearings at their place. That cage is usually manufactured with pressed steel or brass because both of these materials offer strength as well as temperature resistance.
These Bearings tend to have seals in order to prevent contaminants like dirt, liquid, debris as well as harsh temperature. This type of these bearing doesn’t even need lubrication if they do not exceed 50% of their maximum allowed RPM.
- 30,000 mm x 62,000 mm x 20,000 mm SNR 22206EAKW33 spherical roller bearings
- 30,000 mm x 62,000 mm x 20,000 mm
- 190 mm x 340 mm x 92 mm NKE 22238-K-MB-W33+AH2238 spherical roller bearings
- 0.02 KGS
- 160 mm x 340 mm x 114 mm NKE 22332-MB-W33 spherical roller bearings
- Open Type
- In Stock
- 220 mm x 340 mm x 118 mm NKE 24044-MB-W33 spherical roller bearings
- AST 23234CKW33 spherical roller bearings